Real Me (Confusing) & A Letter To My Teacher


Real Me (Confusing)

Wondering, what will become of me
I don’t like this reality
It is too stiff to me
To decide what I have to be

But the real life is certainty
And everything is what to see

Now I am young and restless
And I wanna live stress less
Then the pain comes and I don’t cry
I only feel drowsy and I wonder why

But the life is confusing
And I miss everything daydreaming






A Letter To My Teacher

Dear Teacher,
I forced my mind to think
Though It told me that It was weak
I forced my eyes to opened
Though they told me they were tired

I forced my hands to move
I forced my machine to work
I forced myself to awake
Though they told me they want’ rest

I did just got to make
Such a damn, damn, damn letter
For you


Lihat yang lainnya di Tsani-Oke



0 Responses to “Real Me (Confusing) & A Letter To My Teacher”

Post a Comment